The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, March 27, 2015

A Nun's Hat as the Gestalt Symbolization of a European Castle Griffin 03 27 2015

It is the same gestalt as that of a Griffin inset high in a Castle wall.  Therefore worn by a disciplinary Nun in a teaching environment it is really general conditioning of children to be afraid of the wealthy!  I don't know if this particular variety is called a wimple  or not.



Any similarity to current controversial religious figures is purely coincidental.  I draw from the gestalt of the voices that are talking to me.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffin

"Griffins are known to guard treasures or priceless possessions."


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 03 27 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment