The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Instead of the Line Item Veto the Line Item vote for makes much more sense 03 18 2015

Instead of the Line Item Veto the Line Item vote for makes much more sense 03 18 2015


Congressmen not knowing how to use email indicates they likely don't read or have the comprehension with regard to the bills they sign.

I doubt that they have read them all and I wonder who writes them?  It should say who wrote everyone of them including who read it and contributed to it before it came up for vote.

The line item veto is black mailing at the highest level.  No one should ever be forced to accept provisions of a contract or Bill that they don't agree to vote for as a Congressman or Senator.

Bills should have never been packed with irrelevant items that serve and benefit self interests.

If the Bible can be numbered than so can bills easily be numbered.

I vote for all.
I vote for these (specific line identification).
I vote for everything excluding these.
I vote for none.

It takes the cronyism and good old boy out of our countries laws and more closely aligns us to what we are meant to be as a country and what we stand for.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 03 18 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment