The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, March 30, 2015

If I read this correctly she threated to use a SECRET WEAPON on United States Citizens and Joe Biden was Complacent with it 03 30 2015

If I read this correctly she threated to use a SECRET WEAPON on United States Citizens and Joe Biden was Complacent with it  03 30 2015

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/29/joe_bidens_israel_stunner_american_jews_should_let_israel_protect_them/

Could that Secret Weapon be the reason why many of us hear voices?

I had a Jewish Auditing William Taylor at UW Milwaukee make that same veiled threat; making the commentary it is like a big wind tunnel flip the switch and they will all be gone.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 03 30 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment