The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, March 28, 2015

I object to the Uptown Punk Song being played on my Radio because it is Hard Liquor

I object to the Uptown Punk Song being played on my Radio because it is Hard Liquor


I object to the Uptown Punk Song being played on my Radio because it is Hard Liquor advertising and propaganda to YOUTH!

That is a song I will never sing!

The lyrics go something like this,  "Fill my glass put some liquor in it."

Alcohol is currently the leading cause of mental retardation in the Western Hemisphere.  I don't doubt that statistic will be Equaled to double the prevalence by the efforts towards legalization of pot.


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 03 28 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment