The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Conceptualization of the American Flag



Conceptualization of the American Flag
50 States as Stars and 13 Stripes for the original British Colonies
50 good Star States and stripes as rows of blood in the field representing those who tried to subvert it?
50 Good Star States and red and white stripes symbolic of the bloody ribs of those who defy it?
50 Good Star States and 7 red stripes to represent the colonies that were suspected to be going bad?
50 Good Star States and rows of Red uniforms lying dead in the fields?
Stars representing bullet holes?
Why the color red is the question an forensic artist asks?
This is the way my imagination thinks of things.
Or just 50 States as Stars and 13 Stripes for the original British Colonies.
I am just trying to eke out the origin of where a bad religion comes from.  Is it the Kings Religion?  I think I can prove it!

USA 5' x 8' Cotton Flag - U.S. Flags (Google Affiliate Ad)

USA 3' x 5' Rip Guard Flag - U.S. Flags (Google Affiliate Ad)

USA 2' x 4' Nylon Flag - U.S. Flags (Google Affiliate Ad)

LAUREL GENESIS RAINBOW 


© 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

If you love my writings you will love my novel it is a science fiction adventure story titled, “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” by Thomas Paul Murphy
My first novel “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” can be found at the link below, virtually everywhere online and at select Milwaukee area Booksellers.
My music CD’s “Fading Fall Expressions” and “Plantation Songs by Thomas Paul Murphy” can be found here:

The Artwork of Thomas Paul Murphy can be found here:

I also have a new CD at the above address titled “Fading Fall Expressions” it is my Native American Flute Music.




No comments:

Post a Comment