The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

National Security II 11 13 2012



National Security II
Then the justification becomes:
1.       You elected me. (Whether it is Bush or Obama.)
2.       I compromised national security in your name.
3.       Therefore I must keep it a secret.
Line number 2 is incorrect because you were never elected to compromise our national security!  You never campaigned or where interviewed on the principal that you willfully intended to compromise the national security of the United States.  Nowhere was there a box on the ballet that read The Party that will compromise national security.
Your false logic also becomes.
1.       I compromised national security.
2.       You voted for me.
3.       Therefore you compromised national security.
4.       Because you the American public compromised the national security of the United States I must keep it a secret.
Again we have the explanation of false logic above apply.
What is all of this really?  IT IS EXACTLY HOW THE CRIMINAL MIND WORKS!  Excatly!
This is an impeachable offense.  The United States Democracy or Republic for which it stands under our Constitution does not support you or this action.  And do you know how the criminal mind has also worked its way around the spirit of the Constitution?
It reads like I want to do this.  So where is there a way that I can semantically phrase what I want to do so that it is consistent with words that I have cut out of the Constitution with a scissors and formed by own version of how things should be.
*****’
What is also that nature of the criminal mind is;
“All its actions and motivations in life come from its desire to believe in itself without having attained a basis for belief in itself.”
“It wants a something for nothing life and success.”  And it would go to extreme length of horror in order to take the attained basis for one from someone else!
Its mode has been to convince others it is better when it is not.  The process has sold us a bad future as well as false belief for the general public.
*****’
It got in office, did not belong there, and did something so bad that it would bring justice to itself.  But instead it attributes the blame to the American Public for voting it into office.
Barrack has prosecuted more whistle blowers than any other President even though he promised to reward them?
Governing the People is not about Politics it is about applying the practical knowledge you learned in a lifetime of experience to the benefit of the people.
What would Barracks mom say to him?  “Now you will tell me everything that you did wrong or know was done wrong while you were in office.”


© 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published on 11 13 2012 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

If you love my writings you will love my novel it is a science fiction adventure story titled, “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” by Thomas Paul Murphy
My first novel “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” can be found at the link below, virtually everywhere online and at select Milwaukee area Booksellers.
My music CD’s “Fading Fall Expressions” and “Plantation Songs by Thomas Paul Murphy” can be found here:

The Artwork of Thomas Paul Murphy can be found here:

I also have a new CD at the above address titled “Fading Fall Expressions” it is my Native American Flute Music.



No comments:

Post a Comment