The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Is one leg being slightly shorter than the other the real cause of your lower back pain ? 11 22 2012

Is one leg being slightly shorter than the other the real cause of your lower back pain ? 11 22 2012


Have this checked out and if you do need to put a shim in your shoe you might have just found out the secret insiders have known but won't tell you because they want you to be a regular customer of health services in relation to this.  And those health services can add up to be very expensive over time.

Sometimes just having a mature family member look at your posture can tell you if it is likely to be true.  Have you tried all other sorts of health treatments?  I myself am considering cutting a piece of leather to put under the insert of one of my shoes; most likely my right one.  In fact I will do that.

In fact if you think insightfully and conceptually about it; one leg being shorter than the other would indeed create a low pressure spot on one side of a spinal disk whereby it could bulge or slip out of.

Sometimes the shim is only one eighth of an inch thick?

In retrospect it should be the first thing that they look for at any place that treats lower back
problems.

And it is indeed one of those things no one would want to believe about themselves as being true if you told it to them.  So indeed it would be an easy secret to keep!





© 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

If you love my writings you will love my novel it is a science fiction adventure story titled, “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” by Thomas Paul Murphy
My first novel “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” can be found at the link below, virtually everywhere online and at select Milwaukee area Booksellers.
My music CD’s “Fading Fall Expressions” and “Plantation Songs by Thomas Paul Murphy” can be found here:

The Artwork of Thomas Paul Murphy can be found here:

I also have a new CD at the above address titled “Fading Fall Expressions” it is my Native American Flute Music.




No comments:

Post a Comment