The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, November 12, 2012

Obama Then Obama Now 11 12 2012

The only reason that Patsy got in office again was because he smoked and promised no change.  Indeed he campaigned on the principal of no change.  You would drive up to door county and see Obama signs on the roadside pre-election 2012 and they would say, "Obama then, Obama now."  Meaning he did not do anything bad to the farmer I suppose.  I wonder if the put those signs tobacco crops in those growing regions?

Hey wake up America under Cool Cats watch we have Marijuana defacto legal in two states of our nation!  You will not like what it leads to.  But you won't care because you will be high as a kite.  What happens when everyone in the country is high as a kite and someone gets pissed at one for causing negligent death?  Any bonafide college graduate can put two and two together with that one.  No-one can have guns because everyone is high as a kite!  It won't matter what you say because you will be outvoted like they were in the two states that defacto legalized pot.  You are going to see mass shootings like you would not believe.  And it is not because I said it would happen!  It has already happened.  I did not incite it either.  The truth does not incite anything.  I am under no obligation to hide the truth from anyone.  No member of this country is bound by any law that prevents them from telling the truth!

Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

May GOD AND ONLY GOD strike me dead if I do not!



© 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

If you love my writings you will love my novel it is a science fiction adventure story titled, “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” by Thomas Paul Murphy
My first novel “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” can be found at the link below, virtually everywhere online and at select Milwaukee area Booksellers.
My music CD’s “Fading Fall Expressions” and “Plantation Songs by Thomas Paul Murphy” can be found here:

The Artwork of Thomas Paul Murphy can be found here:

I also have a new CD at the above address titled “Fading Fall Expressions” it is my Native American Flute Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment