The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, March 3, 2014

Bribing the Doctor in Private to get an Antibiotic 03 03 2014

Bribing the Doctor in Private to get an Antibiotic 03 03 2014

I am finally catching on to this criminal world were those who aren't Doctors can legally prescribe narcotics!


So the next time I go to the Doctor in need of an antibiotic I will do like they show me on television.  Make sure to have some cash in my wallet.  Fold that cash up in my hand and hold it so the top of my hand if facing upwards and conceals it.  Then I will reach my hand out to the Doctor and say,  "I hope this helps your suffering and quickly make the transaction."  At which point she will prescribe me an antibiotic!

That is the plan!

So that is how we have to adapt to the New America!

And I don't see how it could be against the law because it isn't a narcotic that I would be asking for.

In fact if you ever need to visit the Doctor that must be the trick!  Like that time I told you about when my mother was screaming in pain and they would not admit her to the Emergency Ward at St. Mary's because they said they didn't have space.  When in reality they had plenty of open rooms I found out later as I walked through!  Just make sure you have a big wad of cash with you for the woman to stash in her bra strap for the day!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 03 03 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

My Mother is Catholic and contributed what I would consider a substantial amount to the Catholic Church over the last 40 years!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment