The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Three Schizophrenia Distinctions 03 02 2014

Three Schizophrenia Distinctions 03 02 2014


1. There are people who have a clear break from reality!
2.  Then there are people that want you to have a break from reality!
3. Then there are those of us that are at odds with the first two!

I am a number 3!  Now what would I have to do to win?  Just do absolutely nothing until the first two lose interest?  No that won't work because they don't lose interest.  And also I am not a type of person that can do absolutely nothing!  I still believe in the United States!  My skills are mine and not those of some mocking Jezebel of the parable of the talents who brought down the Jewish God Yahweh! Do you know who killed Jezebel?  Jehu!  Say that very slowly time after time and it sounds like Jew!  God bless JEHU!  And Jezebel was thrown off the balcony by her own eunuched guards at the command of Jehu!  Jezebel brought down Israel!  And for quite some time the name Baal that she worshipped was synonymous with SHAME!  And I believe that when the Bible states they men are healed by Beelzebub it means Jezebel!  Oddly enough there is a sect of the Jewish religion today that partakes in a fertility occult!  And if that isn't the same as the desire to create a master race I don't know what is!  To heal by Beelzebub might have transitioned into the mass Prostitution in the Roman Empire!  We need to crack down on this hard!  Jezebel was known to be a wicked woman!  And that is indeed what is plaguing the United States today, and some of them are indeed Lesbians! When I hear that children can't read I immediately think Jezebel!

And I know very well that absent the first two archetypes above that the entire problem would be absent!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 03 02 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

Now this brings up a very interesting point in a city of great corruption.  Was there indeed more than one Jezebel?  And was both the term Jezebel and Jehu plural terms?  The (Jehu's ) Jews got so mad that....

No comments:

Post a Comment