The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Second Place Winner in “The Friends of the Whitefish Bay Writing Contest” ~ Poetry Division



Second Place Winner in “The Friends of the Whitefish Bay Writing Contest” ~ Poetry Division
Personal Update: 
My poem titled, “Another Year Older” won Second Place in The Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library Writing Contest.
I will be reciting the poem at the presentation which will be on March 27th, at 6:30 PM, at the Whitefish Bay Library.
The poem will be included in a book of “Nature Poetry” that I will publish at some time in the future.

Thomas Paul Murphy

PS. That makes me an Award Winning Writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment