The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, October 23, 2014

The photographs every parent should put in their house if they have a child aspiring to be in media/entertainment 10 23 2014

The photographs every parent should put in their house if they have a child aspiring to be in media/entertainment 10 23 2014

Those of David Hasselhoff and Mickey Rourke's plastic surgery!  If I could find an unlicensed image of those I might even purchase them and put them in my workshop or garage.  Or perhaps where I write?  There are quite a few of them who have had plastic surgery to make themselves look younger that failed.  Why near where I write?  They would make a good muse!  Isn't that horrible?  No what is horrible is that people who have very little personal identity find such great success in the land of the free!

Thomas Paul Murphy Copyright 2014

Originally published on 10 23 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment