The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, January 20, 2014

San Francisco 49rs versus Seattle Seahawks 01 19 2014

San Francisco 49rs versus Seattle Seahawks 01 19 2014

Just came in the room to hear that women sing the last of the lyrics to the Star Spangled banner at the start of today's game, "And the home of the brave!"  What a joke!  That is the last thing you are!

And that is all that I saw.  However at the end of the game an athlete was being interviewed by what sounded to be like Pam Oliver.  And he was yelling, "Don't ever talk about me like that again!"  She asked him who he was talking to?  But I don't know what he said.  I don't give that television or those on it the time of day!  To me they are all Rh Negative Blood Type that are missing a critical human component to their DNA!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 01 20 2014  at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment