The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Book of the Prophets and for that matter the entirety of the Bible appears to be altared or edited with inserted and immediate contradictions 01 30 2014

The Book of the Prophets and for that matter the entirety of the Bible appears to be altered or edited with inserted and immediate contradictions 01 30 2014

What I am getting at is two sentence go in one direction and then the next two sentence contradict them!  Now it can be a matter of double talk or it can be edited by a double talker???


It is very interesting though!  And I do indeed recognize this technique in speech from people who were very hard to deal with!

But when I read it is seems to be that either it was edited or it was written by someone whose motivation was (lambic or iambic pentameter?? or something like that) and the idea of lulling one into being controlled through confusion? That really is a form of propaganda? 

Very odd!  But I am researching the prophets to determine why they were killed.  Is it a matter of the Prophet said one thing and the double talker had the idea that he should be the one to finish how it should be said?

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 01 30 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

Lambic fermentation is the process of leaven fermenting in the absence of heat?  I also think they tried to change the L to an I  (in Lambic or Iambic because it related to what Jesus said, "Beware the leaven (yeast) of the Pharisees?"

So what are they really saying?  That is the way a no good drunkard talks in Lambic Pentameter?  Yeah I can see why they would try and change that!


And the gist of a lot of these passages amounts to, "Oh you are cursed wicked people for drinking the wine,"  followed immediately by, "Come and drink from my abundant wine!"

And Lambic coming from the word Lamb with connotations of how to create a populous of dependent minded that can be controlled?  I am the Good Shepherd is really a direct contrast to "I am the slave master!"  It would appear that it is alcohol that is keeping the worlds population in Poverty.  "He can't read but he can sure get angry at you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment