The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Why they want us all to watch Netanayahu's Speech 03 04 2015

Why they want us all to watch Netanyahu's Speech 03 04 2015

1.  I didn't watch it the first time.  2.  I do not live in Israel. 3.  I am not Jewish.  Meaning when the voices talk to me I don't interpret it to mean property that isn't mine really does belong to me because of Divine Right.

But that apparently is a large faction of the ideology in the United States today so we are going to be dragged into it, they won't be fighting the war they caused though.  Their will be plenty more propaganda to dupe the brave American son who doesn't know he has the gene for creative genius.


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 03 04 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment