The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Oldest Living Pot Smoker 11 08 2013

The Oldest Living Pot Smoker 11 08 2013

With all the talk about legalizing marijuana I thought it would be interesting to find out who the oldest living pot smokers are and what their IQ's are?

I would hypothesis that they do not live as long and are of lower IQ.  And hence another reason not to legalize marijuana.  Should we even need a litany of reasons?  How many imbeciles are there in America that are hard to convince?  Not a good sign!

So we find the oldest living pot smokers, point our finger at them and say, "That is what you get to be!"

I would also speculate that one of the causes of autism are parents that smoked pot; just from my experience of seeing who is who and what came from them.

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 11 08 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment