The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, June 2, 2014

Consolation Quote of the day 06 02 2014

Consolation Quote of the day 06 02 2014

"I like a person who has the look of a contemplating attempt at understanding on their face because it means I know they are listening and interesting in understanding the meaning of what I have to say."

I like that!  And when I speak I am not trying to fool you either and it means they know that too!

What I don't like is the person who comes back in immediate retort (insult?) with irrelevance before I have even finished speaking.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 06 02 2014 at: www.themilwuakeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment