The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Insurance and Replacement Value 06 05 2014

Insurance and Replacement Value  06 05 2014


If insurance covers me for replacement value why can't I use the sum of all I paid in insurance to replace the item when it has aged and needs replacement?

Because it is a pooled money business why does it have to be pooled by a businessman for profit?
In other words, why does my responsible behavior benefit the Insurance man and not myself?
Why can't it be a Government function?

So and so ruined something under circumstances involving alcohol whereas I don't drink.  He doesn't get replacement money from the Gov Insurance fund whereas I do.


When I look at the entire financial industry of the world it looks like monkeys' squatting on nations treasuries. They got that Washington monument stuck right up their A$$ don't they!

In fact that would be a good theme for a painting a monkey with its a$$ stuck on the Washington monument.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 06 05 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment