The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Are Schizophrenics Victims of Jewish Racism 06 28 2014

Are Schizophrenics Victims of Jewish Racism 06 28 2014

I read that Rabbi's are known to curse certain family lines throughout the ages.  That is essentially what schizophrenics experience.

I also read how Orthodox Jews practice a secret form of Occult witchcraft that was banned for 2500 years!  Could not schizophrenics be victims of that occult cabala (Kabballah) practice?  Jesus Christ rebuked them for medical fraud.

And I will indeed put the disclaimer in here that I am not antisemitic because I know that some Jews suffer by being tormented with voices  too.  So one must draw a very fine line of distinction!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 06 28 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment