The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, June 13, 2014

Humor: Would you trust someone whose last name was Beermug 06 13 2014

Humor:  Would you trust someone whose last name was Beermug 06 13 2014

"Hey Beermug get over here I have a job for you to do?"

"Hey Beermug can you watch my son for awhile while I run an errand?"

or

"I don't know what to do about that, we ought to ask Beermug."

or

"I have some very delicate, fine and precise work that needs to be done that is why I hiring you on to do it, Beermug."

or

"We always know that Beermug has our best interest at heart."

It is laughable isn't it!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 06 13 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

Come to mention it what are the words for Beermug in foreign languages?  How many surnames end in the equivalent of beermug in a foreign language?  What has been the influence of that on American politics and health?

No comments:

Post a Comment