The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, October 14, 2013

A Black Girl Got it Right 10 14 2013

A Black Girl Got it Right 10 14 2013

I once worked with a black woman.  And she told me that her mother told her that, "If you hear a voice talking to you and no one is around, that is the devil talking to you!"

"That is true," I said with a chuckle.  And it was one of the most profound bits of wisdom that I had heard in quite a while!  Refreshing, one might say!

The point being we don't conform to the will of that voice and must be very vigilant with our self control while the presence that created that voice feels or seems present.

We don't want to end up being one of the "They know not what they do ('s)"

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 10 14 2013 at: www.themilwaukeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment