The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, October 18, 2013

Five Short ~Stories 10 18 2013

Five Short ~Stories 10 18 2013

1. "Maladaptive Life Philosophy"

"To apply false reasoning to anything it is jealous of."

2. "Hunchback Halloween"

"A hunchback is; a burial mound that got up and walked away."

3."The End of Drama"

"I wish I had been raised to be a good person; it's far too late for me now!"

4.  "Philosophy of Judah"

"If a woman shows up and bothers you, you should just get her pregnant!"

5.  "Blonde Barbara Thinks"

"And I already know how I want to act the next time he shows up."


Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy  All rights reserved.  No copying or reproduction without permission.

Originally published on 10 18 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment