The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Gun Ownership and Alcohol Ownership don't mix 10 06 2013

Guns and alcohol don't mix 10 06 2013

I remember that being one of the rules of firearm safety that was taught to me when I took the Hunter Safety course back in 1984.

But in this day and I would carry it one step further.

Gun ownership and alcohol ownership do not mix!

There is just too much "down" mental time a gun owner has when they are also a drinker!  This leads to irresponsibility!  I know what you are thinking already, Don't apply what you feel applies to yourself to the rest of us!  Well my answer to you would be very simple, there will be hunting accidents while deer hunting and at deer camps that will be related to alcohol!  So there it is!  Not only do guns and alcohol not mix but gun ownership and alcohol ownership do not mix!

Owning a gun is a very responsible thing! In how many houses where there are gun accidents is alcohol also consumed?

And what do we know about alcohol?  It is classified as a central nervous system depressant!  Now I used to drink alcohol too and I can tell you a little bit more about its effects.  It tends to make people believe that they are something that they are not!  And we indeed all see this in people who drink- they loose inhibition! Loss of inhibition combined with oxygen deprivation to the brain combined with a testosterone spike 30 minutes after consumption is not a good combination.  Now add a gun to the mix?  You have the recipe for disaster!  That issue with people losing inhibition when drinking creates another risk I can qualify or explain- CONFLICT!

Can an adult who regularly drinks teach a son responsible gun ownership?  I am doubtful they can!  My father did not drink!

And what happens when a hunter has a hangover.  We have all had hangovers what is it like?  It is like you are still asleep isn't it!  That is exactly what it is like but with a bad headache.  It is also like you have died or partially died, like you are blue blooded in the head! And when I drank I had a good tolerance for it.  But even that is a bunch of falsely propagandized machismo the world over!

"He can't hold his liquor!"
"Go to h311."  Should always be the answer to someone, usually much larger than you, goading you into drinking more!  And that creates conflict right of the bat doesn't it!  A person drinking in moderation like the Puritans believed and someone saying, "He can't hold his liquor!"  "Go to h311."  And you have conflict right there again.  Now here is where I am getting way off track in terms of what I know that you will not believe!  But just suspend your disbelief temporarily when you read this next part!  Is there satanic motivation while some people want others to drink?  If you think of satan as being a shadow thinker to you it gives satan a break from the reality of being subjected to your mind!  It is as if you had been clubbed with a bone on the head to the satanic!

In terms of inhibition? For me myself I never needed alcohol to achieve the same effect because I was always very good at calculating the risks that were related to initiating activities some people who have not thought about them would find risky!  What am I getting at?  Maybe it is just a simple explanation, some people can plan how a project will go.  Others will buy all the same stuff and get stuck, because they did not really plan how the project would go.  The same applies to many things that some might consider risky.  Like climbing a tree as a young adult might be an example that fits better here.  Or getting up on step ladder!  Even that requires experience and planning, and a good trusted ladder! But that losing of inhibition also causes a great many accidents of all sorts, related to driving, related to what might be termed acting out and acts of strength, related to people starting violent fist fights, related to small men being body slammed by bouncers from strip joints.  That is one industry that we do not need, never did and shouldn't have.

And does some of this impugn my character?  Depends on what type of person reads it doesn't it?  Someone who would push drinks or other drugs at a person versus someone that respects the rights of people!

A lot of people who have bought guns think they are are joke!  They point them like their favorite criminal actor did in a movie!  Balance this aspect in our society with that of loving fathers raising responsible sons and you can see the dolt actors are winning!  It has to do with a criminal element in our society defeating Prohibition and also controlling 98% of the worlds media! You lost the responsibility argument in both instances.  The Bible might group two of these elements together and title them, "God's favorite children?"  It isn't a compliment from God is it!  I am not antisemitic and never will be, I have explained it before!  So either you are a loyal reader or you aren't.  I am not going to reexplain prior concepts every time I write something new because it would take too much space and writing time!

I believe that Gun Ownership and Alcohol Ownership do not mix.  But again my father did not drink!  Once you develop your own self interests and hobbies you use your time very efficiently in life!  You will not have any room for alcohol nor the down time it creates!  You just go about your business getting things done and creating.  And perhaps those are the attributes that make someone a multiskilled Renaissance man!  Contrast that concept to the concept tough ted in life to a great many, "Delcare a profession."  Yeah, well I did!  And it appears it was populated by those who should not have been their nor declared it!  So indeed there might be more and more people who are going to have a great many skills and indeed each of those skills could be a lot better than those who have declared them as their professions!  I am not going to state what kind of conflict that creates other than to say the conflict is real and has to do with skill sets of those who have had negative metabolic influence of alcohol and those who have not!  And if you are a teenager and in that find your oats phase.  Just go on about your way and days and leave the alcohol alone because during that phase of your life your brains hippo-campus is still growing and could lose as much as 10% of its mass if you drink!

I sometimes do buy small quantities of alcohol for cooking purposes only.  But I wouldn't need to.  Are there some people that should never be allowed to buy alcohol?  There are a great many that should never be allowed to buy or drink alcohol because they are of low IQ or what I term reactive based intelligence!

It is as if I am writing for the son I never had!  They might point the finger at me and say it is a sign of mental illness!  He is writing for a son he doesn't even have?  Well true and you are drinking a beer so that you can completely ignore the one you do have!  You ignore him and he ignores you with regard to what you told him about the gun cabinet and where you hid the key!  If your son has a friend like that don't let them be friends anymore!  When I was a small boy I knew to only look at the gun when my father was present.  And maybe once a year I would watch as he cleaned it!  Nothing other than that occurred to me.  I just understood and respected the danger he taught me about it!

Gun Ownership and Alcohol Ownership do not mix.  And alcohol ownership causes a great many more deaths per year than Gun Ownership!  A man would say get rid of the one that causes the most deaths first because it is also the one that causes a lot of other problems, many it turns out are related to gun accidents and deaths related to- alcohol!

The very first thing that someone that should not own a gun does is to point it directly at the head of someone else!  It is as if they can't wait to do that!  That is what can be called a contraindication to gun ownership!

I personally believe there should be no gun laws whatsoever.  But that assumes that everyone else is like me, confident in their own capabilities and intelligence!   In other words we don't walk down the middle of the road rather than use the sidewalk for walking?   (Contradicts what said before about low IQ people not owning guns, but if you believe in equality like I do then you believe that no human being should be born with a birth defect such as are common with regard to alcohol.  It doesn't contradict when you consider that everyone should be more normal and intelligent than they are today!) I also believe that Prohibition is the only answer for the future of humanity! Some people are responsible and can explain the rationale why what they said does not contradict what they said earlier and some people have no idea what the basis for either of their thoughts was!  Has to do with a defective hippocampus the area of the brain responsible for solidifying memories and learning!

But that is how I think.  Some adult males and females believe that it should not raise a concern if a man wants to marry another man or a woman wants to marry another woman?  Why isn't that a sign of mental illness?  And lets see if anyone caught the slight of hand that Pope Francis just pulled on the world public?  That the church should not dwell on the issue of homosexuality?  That at a time when the Church is faced with multibillion dollar lawsuits related to what amounts to that very act?  How is one male touching, fondling, molesting the sex of another male not a behavior that can be classified as homosexuality?  Do you see where that bad will wants to go?  It wants to say the behavior is normal so that everyone who sexually molested children can not be guilty of anything!  Or liable for monetary damages that would bankrupt a religion!   Who would have ever thought that what we are told are divinely inspired spoken words and actions could bankrupt a religion?  Do you see how someone is changing their alibi and trying to redefine themselves in order to slither away?  To slither away to strike another day?  To me those are acts of not mental illness but rather mental defect that results in ill mental behavior!  That is far different that the reality of how people are diagnosed today!  The Pope is commanding his troops not to dwell on homosexuality?  When did they ever, ever take a valid stance against it!  When I worked in Chicago during 1991 a woman told me that she had gone to parties where all the Catholic Priests were openly GAY!  I could not believe it!  And when I cannot believe what someone is telling me I ask them again in a different way or try to get them to reassert the statement from a different line of question!  After that I knew that she was not lying!  The issue I have with it can be related to this,  As a single man we look at woman and don't immediately know their age, it can be irrelevant to whether we consider them pretty or not.  Indeed many woman grow to become the same size as adult females at a very young age!  There is a woman on our block and her daughter is the approximate shape and height and I am not even going to say how young she is!  What I am getting at is, that man who is gay is looking at young men/boys in the same way! And who is to say that such a man would not want to adopt such a boy, or have them at their foster home, or be their Boy Scout Troop leader?   I am not making these points as well as I can but that is just how it is tonight.  And then you get into an issue where they evade liability for what has been redefined to be a grey area rather than a horror!  So I have a problem with these issues and that bucks what the public is being taught to believe, and hence I am to be defined as what?  These are indeed violations of my freedom of speech, to even hint that I cannot assert what I know isn't true- isn't true!  So I ended up getting defensive and then giving you a comparison to show you why I think the way I do?

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 10 06 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment