The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I am not allowed to edit that last post on with regard to the motorcycle commentary so I am publishing it here


And like I said I only saw the part of the video where the motorcycles are chasing the SUV and attacking the driver!  So that is all this comment is with regard to.  It doesn't matter whatever else happened because this commentary only applies to what I first witnessed!  The beginning of the scene was not presented when I saw it on television?  Ulterior motive?

Often times when a situation like that unfolds women are raped too.  What the family man might not know is that when women are raped in a situation like that they are often unable to have children afterwards due to tissue damage, shock, trauma (2 types) and psychological trauma!  I have always believed that you are well within your right to kill someone to prevent them from raping you!  Does that fall in line with our Constitution?  Yes?  Because Life does indeed mean a continuation of human life principle and that means ensuring that you can have children.  So you are indeed protecting your Constitutional right in that case!  (And I am writing with regard to normal people that do not have a mental defect yet (they often can occur from trauma but more likely than not mental defects are a result of alcohols influence on conception and preconception.)

If I wanted to become nasty about motorcycle helmet laws I could state that either you were that helmet or you have a metal helmet riveted to your skull!  Why?  Because that is exactly what happens when you don't wear one!  You end up with a metal plate in your pumpkin!  And that is really good benefit in terms of you being able to provide for you wife and family isn't it?  (You know the ones you say you love?)

I believe that a helmet could be designed to address every need someone that doesn't want to wear one has about wearing one.  For example they could be made of clear plastic so everyone could see who you are!  They could be designed and made so that you feel the wind in your face and hair too!

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 10 02 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment