The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Financial Reform A Solution to Pirates 11 03 2013

Financial Reform A Solution to Pirates 11 03 2013

So you like your corporations and common stock? And you also like Limited Liability?  A true responsible and true common wealth would mean that every Legal American Citizen owns one share in a grouping of all shares of all Common stock Corporations in the United States!  We also take away the limited liability that has been hiding the pirates and We the People decide what is best for us regarding business!  We each own our share of one mutual American Common Stock!  Now that is a share that I would own.  And I also know that I could make something out of it!  I could increase its value!

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 11 03 2013 at: www.themilwauakeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment