The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Strongest Motivation for Belief in One Self is 11 03 2013

The Strongest Motivation for Belief in One Self is 11 03 2013

The fact that you are a good and honest person, have not done bad things and everyone you meet does not want you to believe in yourself and makes that their attitude towards you!  And being honest with yourself with regard to this also means that you can reflect on your past with regard to who it is that has tried to negatively influence you your whole life as revealed in the next sentence!

What else contributes strongly to my belief in myself?  That fact that I hear voices that compete for my own mind!

It might be summarized as being hated for being a righteously good human being!

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 11 03 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment