The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Employment Problem 12 02 2014


Employment Problem 12 02 2014

“This employee is not acting the same as the day that I hired him!”

“This manager is not acting the same as the day they hired me!”

What to do when a person sheds their skin like a snake on you!

I believe that the skin shedder does not belong in the United States work force! So if they don't belong in our work force; do they belong in our country?

If they shed their skin in our work force do they not represent a threat to our democracy?

Evidently they have a far different construct of what it means to work and live in the United States than we do! Life to them appears to be about growing a new skin from the life they drain from you? Working is not about cooperating but rather domination and destruction of the bright eyed American?

We were not born to be preyed upon by these people! So what makes them the way that they are? A defective serotonin regulation gene would lead to a person being motivated not by achievement but by meanness. Do you ever ask yourself, “What is wrong with this person?” “Why don't they act like a normal human being?” “Why is every word that comes out of their mouth disrespectful?”

It has to be a defective serotonin regulation gene. Two men work together and at the end of the day they are happy they achieved something. You work with one of these people and you quickly realize they do not have the emotional maturity of a grade school graduate; and they never will! It has to do with what controls their sense of happiness doesn't it! And that relates to the serotonin regulating gene. A study of mice also determined that those bred to have a defective serotonin regulating gene were more likely to be homosexual. A lesbian is a homosexual too. They tried to politically categorize the two under different headings and say that just men are the homosexuals. But that isn't the case it means desire for the SAME sex!!! So our media did us wrong on this fact too! So why do I mention it? Because it is firm and solid factual evidence of two maladaptive to having a defective serotonin regulating gene!

Why do I write any of the things that I do? I write because I want to free myself and those who are like me from hearing voices! The Jews should understand this as they were enslaved by Egypt! And it is indeed the Gospel of John that states “salvation can only come through the Jews.” I write to free my people! I am not that hard to figure out!

Thomas Paul Murphy

Copyright 2014

Originally published on 12 02 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

So what would a Nazi Dentist be like? Would they insist that poisonous mercury is used in your mouth when newer methods are available? Does that mercury resonate via a certain frequency? I have to do more research on William Reich technology and frequency to nerve transmission. But I believe I am on to something! Now that Nazi that they found in Syria's name was Brunner. That was my Dentist surname too. One day I was wearing a new pair of glasses and he leaned on them with his elbow the whole time. Again you ask yourself, with tools working in your mouth, how come this professional doesn't know better than that? Every single one of my Dentists have been German/American? That is just the way it turned out. I can remember the first Dentist I had named Cohen just kept telling me, “open, open, open.” Okay so it was my fault I couldn't keep my mouth open without choking? I believe we need to have grocery stores that are void of teeth rotting junk food high in sugar! You want to have something chocolate you have to make it yourself! How about that?

But anyhow at my last dentist they did a frequency check to make sure that the composite fillings they were putting in were compatible with me. When they ran those frequencies through me certain of them caused pain. A Doctor Borden did this. How easily would it be to transmit a voice to head signal to a person using the frequency that causes them pain? And after they study enough human beings then they can get a consensus of what general frequencies will work the best on anyone? Radio technology is indeed Electromagnetic Frequency Transmission!

So the United States brought over 1600 Nazi Scientists after WWII. We only know what a very small fraction of them were up to! They were indeed responsible for killing 400,000 Americans in WWII. I have created a petition that states our Government must tell us their names and occupations! What did William Reich state? What was one of his quotes? Something along these lines, “You have developed a horrific means to torture people.” I will fish for the exact quote some time to give it to you.

Schizophrenia IS medical fraud! The symptoms are real and horrific however the cause makes it a medical fraud!

Sign my petition!

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/to-release-the-names?source=c.em&r_by=1206927


Thomas Paul Murphy

Copyright 2014

Originally published on 12 02 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment