The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Alcohol Has to be THE leading Cause of Violence 12 30 2014

Alcohol Has to be THE leading Cause of Violence 12 30 2014

I think of this as I do empathize with Police Officers worldwide.

If it is directly consumed before acts of violence then I also believe that birth defects and long term brain damage from drinking also make it the leading cause of violence!

Sign the petition to ban it for good!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/484/647/352/to-ban-the-sale-and-consumption-of-alcohol-in-the-united-states/


Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 12 30 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment