The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, December 7, 2014

For all the bad diction of the black people they sure do get the Politics on the RADIO right! 12 07 2014

For all the bad diction of the black people they sure do get the Politics on the RADIO right!  12 07 2014

At least 90% of the time!  ( I am not with them on legalization of marijuana!)

And I have to commend them for marching when a black person is killed in genocide by racial law enforcement!

If you loathe the odd willed political ideas of bad white people just listen to black radio; either political commentary or h3ll fire political sermons by a Black Reverend!

Amen I Say to you!  Amen!  Keep that up!  More people should LISTEN!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 12 07 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment