The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ducks




Giddy and Stepping Out
Giddy and Stepping Out by ThomasPaulMurphy
See other Ducks Bagettes Bags at zazzle


Duck Dynasty might be a little too rural for you, but that doesn’t have to keep you from liking ducks and the pictures of Ducks. I have no affiliation with Duck Dynasty and have never even seen one episode! But I do like shows that depict nature and that is one. I have been photographing ducks and other birds long before Duck Dynasty was ever a television show! I think you will find my duck imagery products second to none! To me it looks like the ducks were posing with a smile as one does for a picture with Santa Clause! On one side of this purse I have a photograph called Giddy on the other I have a photograph I call Stepping Out. Can you tell which is which?

Sincerely Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment