The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, December 16, 2013

Look for my new CIGAR BOX GUITAR HIGH ADRENALIN CD Single "Speed Boat Captain RB Rough" Song to be out REAL SOON!

Look for my new CIGAR BOX GUITAR HIGH ADRENALIN CD Single "Speed Boat Captain RB Rough" Song to be out REAL SOON!

Single CD Track Notes!!!!!

This song is PURE Cigar Box Guitar in two minutes and thirty one seconds.  As I listen to it, it reminds my of a Cigarette Boat Skipping along on the sea!  The sound of the gasoline being fed into the engine and the air braking the speed of the boat when it hits the water and the throttle is pulled back again!  It is pure adrenalin! The musical instrument is a guitar that I made out of a on old cigar box and a piece of wood and everything in this song is coming out of that cigar box in one single recording!  As for the title of the song I named it after the protagonist in my novel "The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper"  He indeed is a speed boat racer!  I hope that you love it as much as I enjoyed creating it!






Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published on 12 16 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment